What We DoWe believe in the positive impact we can have as a united entity, engaging people throughout our community, encouraging participation in the mission and programs of the Army, and elevating all people without discrimination.
Together, we are ENGAGING. ENCOURAGING. ELEVATING.
Engaging people throughout our community.
We’re building relationships peers, business leaders and philanthropists. We’re a community of highly diverse individuals with the same goal - to #DoTheMostGood with our time, talents and skills.
Encouraging participation in the mission and programs of The Army.
- Quarterly “Meet and Greet” events
- Service projects
- Christmas Social
Echelon Chattanooga has a goal to contribute $10,000 to the work of the Chattanooga Salvation Army. This year, we’ll champion these activities towards this goal:
Elevating all people without discrimination. We’re focused on efforts that meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of people living in poverty in our community
- Fruit Drive for Homeless Neighbors – http://csarmy.org/fruit
- Run with Reason - raising money for Christmas toys and clothing for our neighbors in poverty
- Burgers and Boxers - a cookout and clothing drive for our homeless neighbors
- Job Fair - an opportunity for low-income and homeless neighbors to interview with local employers
Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors who make all of this possible!Henderson, Hutcherson, McCullough CPAsMiller & Martin Pinnacle Financial Partners